What is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
SEO involves the strategies and techniques associated with getting a website ranking highly in Search Engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Bing). If you rank higher in Google than your competitors, you have a much better chance of getting the business.
More than ever before businesses need to consider SEO services as part of their Sales and Marketing Strategy or they are likely to be missing out on Sales Leads and therefore leaving money on the table. Good SEO is probably the single biggest factor that will bring a Return on Investment (ROI) on your website spend.
SEO comprises 3 main components:- Keywords, Content and Links.
7 Reasons Why Your Business Needs SEO.
1. Your customers are online. Traditional forms of advertising such as in the print media (newspapers, magazines and printed directories) are becoming less effective. Potential customers are now searching for goods and services on the internet (mainly Google) in much greater numbers than ever before, whether on a PC or mobile device such as a phone. The trend in mobile searches is increasing rapidly.
2. Many of your competitors are investing in SEO services to rank ahead of you on Google. SEO is an ongoing process as the internet is constantly changing. If your business does not invest in SEO services, you are likely to be losing sales opportunities and are in effect leaving money on the table.
3.Google is here to stay and are likely to become even more influential in the future. Keep Google happy and your business website is likely to rank very well.
4. If businesses want new business, they need to be visible on Google. Relying on existing customers and word of mouth referrals for future business could be viewed as very risky.
5. SEO works. Research has shown that if businesses consistently implement good SEO techniques, their Google ranking is very likely to improve.
6. SEO is great value for money and has been proven to give a great ROI (return on investment) compared with other types of online marketing and advertising.
7. Poor and insufficient content on your website is likely to be very damaging to the business.
Follow Our Social Media Pages